View Single Post
ravener
07-01-2010, 09:50 PM

Awesome awesome awesome awesome! Section 112 and the Xcel never disappoints! Dalek was... an odd choice for an opener, but I did enjoy their overall sound, minus I have no idea what the guy was rapping about. Everything was spot on except for the beginning of 46&2, Adam and Justin were out of sync? Maybe just me. All I caught from Maynard was what's been posted before, "Everything is gonna work out" "Wish we had a time machine... time machine" Great lead in for Intolerance. Didn't catch what else he said. The energy was amazing. Awesome visuals as usual, and THANK YOU for playing Intolerance, highlight of the night for me, even though Lateralus just gets better each time I see it live! Amazing show!
Old 07-01-2010, 09:50 PM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.01.2010 - St. Paul, MN @ Xcel Center

Awesome awesome awesome awesome! Section 112 and the Xcel never disappoints! Dalek was... an odd choice for an opener, but I did enjoy their overall sound, minus I have no idea what the guy was rapping about. Everything was spot on except for the beginning of 46&2, Adam and Justin were out of sync? Maybe just me. All I caught from Maynard was what's been posted before, "Everything is gonna work out" "Wish we had a time machine... time machine" Great lead in for Intolerance. Didn't catch what else he said. The energy was amazing. Awesome visuals as usual, and THANK YOU for playing Intolerance, highlight of the night for me, even though Lateralus just gets better each time I see it live! Amazing show!
OFFLINE |