View Single Post
viperz99
07-01-2010, 08:49 PM

First one out. Well noone has posted on St Paul if I ever see a post complaining about any show, my GODDD!!!! They were perfect tonight. Same setlist as the first Denver show and the rest this tour. Maynard was as animated as I have seen him ever. He actually climbed down off his perch twice to first bring the DJS from the opening band a bottle of his wine and then again to grab it back after they left it there. Haha I have never seen him so close. Usual Maynard shit, taking cellphone pics of the DJS while they were doing Lateralus. He was rocking a T-shirt that said "Postal". Screaming like only Maynard can scream on the opener "Third eye"

Third Eye
Jambi
IONS
Stinkfist
Vicarious
EON
The Patient
Intolerance
Schism
46 and 2
Lateralus
Aenima

All super tight, Danny Carey is fucking ridiculous, he barely moves and it sounds like he going crazy. Band seemed real close and seemed to be having FUN!!! Which is awesome to see. Glad there was seating cause Im sick of people moshing to TOOL. I had plenty of rocking out room without sweaty drunk people rolling over me. Off to bed. See them this tour, def worth the money. Oh and the light and laser show just gets sicker and sicker. Night St Paul
Old 07-01-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
St Paul

First one out. Well noone has posted on St Paul if I ever see a post complaining about any show, my GODDD!!!! They were perfect tonight. Same setlist as the first Denver show and the rest this tour. Maynard was as animated as I have seen him ever. He actually climbed down off his perch twice to first bring the DJS from the opening band a bottle of his wine and then again to grab it back after they left it there. Haha I have never seen him so close. Usual Maynard shit, taking cellphone pics of the DJS while they were doing Lateralus. He was rocking a T-shirt that said "Postal". Screaming like only Maynard can scream on the opener "Third eye"

Third Eye
Jambi
IONS
Stinkfist
Vicarious
EON
The Patient
Intolerance
Schism
46 and 2
Lateralus
Aenima

All super tight, Danny Carey is fucking ridiculous, he barely moves and it sounds like he going crazy. Band seemed real close and seemed to be having FUN!!! Which is awesome to see. Glad there was seating cause Im sick of people moshing to TOOL. I had plenty of rocking out room without sweaty drunk people rolling over me. Off to bed. See them this tour, def worth the money. Oh and the light and laser show just gets sicker and sicker. Night St Paul
OFFLINE |