View Single Post
sinadone
08-28-2009, 07:37 PM

4th Tool show, 1st festival-type thing I go to.

My back was hurting so bad after standing for 3 hours and being crushed and smooshed from all sides. The dirt made me constantly cough, especially with the mosh pit a couple of feet away. So I have to admit that I needed to get out of the center for this show. The first time I saw them back in 2002 I was in the very front, with the railing and the people behind me pressing me up against the rail, but it was worth it that time. This time I was 50 feet away or so off to the left of the stage. It was good, just wish I would've seen them alone in smaller venue. It was my husband's first time seeing Tool, good times.

The lasers were awesome, sometimes the songs weren't audible, but overall good. Can't wait for more!
Old 08-28-2009, 07:37 PM   #28
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 39
Re: 08.22.09 - Pomona, CA @ Epicenter Fest

4th Tool show, 1st festival-type thing I go to.

My back was hurting so bad after standing for 3 hours and being crushed and smooshed from all sides. The dirt made me constantly cough, especially with the mosh pit a couple of feet away. So I have to admit that I needed to get out of the center for this show. The first time I saw them back in 2002 I was in the very front, with the railing and the people behind me pressing me up against the rail, but it was worth it that time. This time I was 50 feet away or so off to the left of the stage. It was good, just wish I would've seen them alone in smaller venue. It was my husband's first time seeing Tool, good times.

The lasers were awesome, sometimes the songs weren't audible, but overall good. Can't wait for more!
OFFLINE |