View Single Post
fawks
02-19-2008, 08:19 AM

I too like 10k days but over the piece ive received most from Lateralus (thats including the other records btw). That is the record that has emotionally moved me the most and so i guess i feel a greater affinity to it. Ive never felt a greater desire to actually weep while listening to a record than during those last couple of minutes of reflecton when it finally got me.
Then, when id read somewhere about a 10k preview (possibly on here) and the writer told how 10k took elements of previous work and embedded them within the new music so it was like a 'spot the hitchcock within the hitchcock', i nearly threw up. In a good OMFG I NEED THIS NOW way. But it just never quite worked out the way i was expecting (or maybe hoping).

Still, here's to a new effort in the not too distant future
Old 02-19-2008, 08:19 AM   #30
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: TOOL To Start Writing New Album 'Right Away'

I too like 10k days but over the piece ive received most from Lateralus (thats including the other records btw). That is the record that has emotionally moved me the most and so i guess i feel a greater affinity to it. Ive never felt a greater desire to actually weep while listening to a record than during those last couple of minutes of reflecton when it finally got me.
Then, when id read somewhere about a 10k preview (possibly on here) and the writer told how 10k took elements of previous work and embedded them within the new music so it was like a 'spot the hitchcock within the hitchcock', i nearly threw up. In a good OMFG I NEED THIS NOW way. But it just never quite worked out the way i was expecting (or maybe hoping).

Still, here's to a new effort in the not too distant future
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote