View Single Post
Schema's Avatar Schema
02-15-2008, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody View Post
Yeah, 10,000 days was full of mediocre moments. Masterpiece? far from it.
10KD was, in all honesty, a pile of piss after Lateralus, even though I had trouble getting into it. About the only reason I still like 10KD is because of it's not-all-that-holy trinity of singles and because it was the first Tool album I heard (which is kinda sad)

Quote:
I'll agree with that. Also your avatar is lovely and Portishead is awesome. :) new album in April!!!
AEnima is a god among titans, suffice to say. AEnima is every bit the musical masterwork that Zappa's LPs like Freat Out and One Size Fits All were. Lateralus is a workhorse-god of manipulation, but I'd still say AEnima tops it.
Old 02-15-2008, 03:41 PM   #19
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 336
Re: TOOL To Start Writing New Album 'Right Away'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloody View Post
Yeah, 10,000 days was full of mediocre moments. Masterpiece? far from it.
10KD was, in all honesty, a pile of piss after Lateralus, even though I had trouble getting into it. About the only reason I still like 10KD is because of it's not-all-that-holy trinity of singles and because it was the first Tool album I heard (which is kinda sad)

Quote:
I'll agree with that. Also your avatar is lovely and Portishead is awesome. :) new album in April!!!
AEnima is a god among titans, suffice to say. AEnima is every bit the musical masterwork that Zappa's LPs like Freat Out and One Size Fits All were. Lateralus is a workhorse-god of manipulation, but I'd still say AEnima tops it.