View Single Post
R.F.'s Avatar R.F.
02-15-2008, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the white
I think they've impressed people, alot. what public critcism for 10000 days? why the hell would they want to think about how they are going to end their career? that post should be in your Bincount.
- It's just my opinion that the Tool band have been creating and recording and producing records and live shows for 17 years now. I know they've had years of separation between album releases, but still, that's along time. I feel they may have one or two albums left in them, mentally and emotionally. Also, they have 1 record left on the label (that they own) they have a contract for, so I think they might fulfill that and take a long break or even call it quits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swall View Post
i think they did top that with Lateralus.
- I agree here. Lateralus is my favorite CD personally, with the sounds and quirks that make up Tool's records.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:31 PM   #17
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: TOOL To Start Writing New Album 'Right Away'

Quote:
Originally Posted by the white
I think they've impressed people, alot. what public critcism for 10000 days? why the hell would they want to think about how they are going to end their career? that post should be in your Bincount.
- It's just my opinion that the Tool band have been creating and recording and producing records and live shows for 17 years now. I know they've had years of separation between album releases, but still, that's along time. I feel they may have one or two albums left in them, mentally and emotionally. Also, they have 1 record left on the label (that they own) they have a contract for, so I think they might fulfill that and take a long break or even call it quits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swall View Post
i think they did top that with Lateralus.
- I agree here. Lateralus is my favorite CD personally, with the sounds and quirks that make up Tool's records.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote