View Single Post
R.F.'s Avatar R.F.
02-15-2008, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by put_away_the_dagger View Post
here we go again...... tell me you're not hyping this album already. people like you ruined 10,000 days for me in certain ways

Just think about it. Tool isn't a band like, say, Metallica, who are so far past their prime it isn't even funny. They keep putting out records and writing songs, but so far they haven't impressed anyone.

Tool should be smarter and think about how they want to end their career. They know they need to step it up because of the public criticism they received from 10,000 Days.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:54 AM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: TOOL To Start Writing New Album 'Right Away'

Quote:
Originally Posted by put_away_the_dagger View Post
here we go again...... tell me you're not hyping this album already. people like you ruined 10,000 days for me in certain ways

Just think about it. Tool isn't a band like, say, Metallica, who are so far past their prime it isn't even funny. They keep putting out records and writing songs, but so far they haven't impressed anyone.

Tool should be smarter and think about how they want to end their career. They know they need to step it up because of the public criticism they received from 10,000 Days.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote