View Single Post
will see you auntie's Avatar will see you auntie
07-19-2007, 07:13 AM

this was my 8th tool show. pretty damn good. better than last time in wv. big business was great. very impressed with coady especially--so much bang for such a tiny drum kit. anytime you get guys from the melvins opening for tool, you get your moneys worth. as far as tool, maynard seemed to be in a good mood. came in wearing a blaze orange windbreaker, cowboy hat, bootcut jeans. later took off windbreaker to reveal about 10 blaze orange friendship bracelets...what goes thru this guys mind when picking out his wardrobe? danny-usual kansas jayhawks jersey....adam l.a. lakers tee shirt and justin with a trendy button up shirt that looked like a number from last falls dolce and gabbana collection....do i sound gay? i promise i'm not...maybe i should get a job with Vogue or Cosmo... anyway, band rocked...glad to hear right in two, as last time i saw them they didnt play it... wouldve loved to have heard aenema, opiate, the pot, or something from undertow, but as these guys have been around for a while, their catalog is getting pretty big and they only have a limited amount of time to play--besides every song theyve ever written kicks ass, so it was still a great show. highlights for me were jambi, stinkfist, and vicarious was so good it made me wanna kill myself. was on the floor about 15 feet from adam so it was awesome to see him w/ talk box on jambi so close. well another good show. see you auntie.
Old 07-19-2007, 07:13 AM   #27
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/07 - Huntington, WV - Big Sandy Superstore Arena

this was my 8th tool show. pretty damn good. better than last time in wv. big business was great. very impressed with coady especially--so much bang for such a tiny drum kit. anytime you get guys from the melvins opening for tool, you get your moneys worth. as far as tool, maynard seemed to be in a good mood. came in wearing a blaze orange windbreaker, cowboy hat, bootcut jeans. later took off windbreaker to reveal about 10 blaze orange friendship bracelets...what goes thru this guys mind when picking out his wardrobe? danny-usual kansas jayhawks jersey....adam l.a. lakers tee shirt and justin with a trendy button up shirt that looked like a number from last falls dolce and gabbana collection....do i sound gay? i promise i'm not...maybe i should get a job with Vogue or Cosmo... anyway, band rocked...glad to hear right in two, as last time i saw them they didnt play it... wouldve loved to have heard aenema, opiate, the pot, or something from undertow, but as these guys have been around for a while, their catalog is getting pretty big and they only have a limited amount of time to play--besides every song theyve ever written kicks ass, so it was still a great show. highlights for me were jambi, stinkfist, and vicarious was so good it made me wanna kill myself. was on the floor about 15 feet from adam so it was awesome to see him w/ talk box on jambi so close. well another good show. see you auntie.
OFFLINE |