View Single Post
lizbiz
07-16-2007, 05:18 AM

Wow, I'm glad everyone feels the same way. That was my 6th Tool show and I was dying for this review section to be posted because I felt the energy that night. Incredible performance, the best yet and the light show was out of this world. Agreed the beginning of Rosetta Stoned was inaudible, but the rest of the song was phenominal.

Flood was just too much. After every song I watched the crowd and everyone was just looking at eachother in amazment. I got the feeling too that we may never see them again, but I've already started crossing my fingers.

Thank you Tool.
Old 07-16-2007, 05:18 AM   #49
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Wow, I'm glad everyone feels the same way. That was my 6th Tool show and I was dying for this review section to be posted because I felt the energy that night. Incredible performance, the best yet and the light show was out of this world. Agreed the beginning of Rosetta Stoned was inaudible, but the rest of the song was phenominal.

Flood was just too much. After every song I watched the crowd and everyone was just looking at eachother in amazment. I got the feeling too that we may never see them again, but I've already started crossing my fingers.

Thank you Tool.
OFFLINE |