View Single Post
Scohnie
07-11-2007, 02:34 PM

Its been a couple days since that experience all of us here were lucky enough to have shared. I'm still elated and humbled by the memory of the evening.
I completely loved the 24th show and stand by my previous postings regarding.
The biggest difference between the 9th and 24th show was certainly the degree of connection exchanged between the band and the audience. For many reasons it felt to me that the synergy was compounded ten fold on the 9th.
Love and compassion were freely flowing for the vast majority of the experience (minus the few incidents with the alpha male shills, and talkative teeniboppers).
I've read all the post's here and the one that struck me most was the one with the opinion that it may be Justins/Tools last tour etc.
I too noticed the prolonged thank you and farewell from Justin. I can only pray we have been misled by such an appreciative exit from that stage. With a little luck that was but only a heartfelt acknowledgement of positive vibrations and the connection shared by all (well most).
I must admit that I was one of the confused when Flood began. For a few moments I was actually considering the possibility that we were witnessing new material as tool is quite open about the fact that they compose for future albums while playing live.
It all begins with the little segues they build night after night that link one song to the next live.
I refuse to pick a favorite show of my 4, as they all have their own special place in my heart. Yet, this show was the one that created the biggest connection with all present.
It was almost like a communing. Energy/synergy like that is something most people never experience! And for having been present to bathe in that type of atmosphere we are all most lucky and fortunate...
I pray they come back around this way before next February when this tour ends,

A MESSAGE TO TOOL: For the love of god please continue with what you guys so boldly and brilliantly do!

I feel soooo INSPIRED!!! THANK YOU BOYS

Last edited by Scohnie; 07-11-2007 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: error/typo
Old 07-11-2007, 02:34 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/09 - Hamilton, ON - Copps Coliseum

Its been a couple days since that experience all of us here were lucky enough to have shared. I'm still elated and humbled by the memory of the evening.
I completely loved the 24th show and stand by my previous postings regarding.
The biggest difference between the 9th and 24th show was certainly the degree of connection exchanged between the band and the audience. For many reasons it felt to me that the synergy was compounded ten fold on the 9th.
Love and compassion were freely flowing for the vast majority of the experience (minus the few incidents with the alpha male shills, and talkative teeniboppers).
I've read all the post's here and the one that struck me most was the one with the opinion that it may be Justins/Tools last tour etc.
I too noticed the prolonged thank you and farewell from Justin. I can only pray we have been misled by such an appreciative exit from that stage. With a little luck that was but only a heartfelt acknowledgement of positive vibrations and the connection shared by all (well most).
I must admit that I was one of the confused when Flood began. For a few moments I was actually considering the possibility that we were witnessing new material as tool is quite open about the fact that they compose for future albums while playing live.
It all begins with the little segues they build night after night that link one song to the next live.
I refuse to pick a favorite show of my 4, as they all have their own special place in my heart. Yet, this show was the one that created the biggest connection with all present.
It was almost like a communing. Energy/synergy like that is something most people never experience! And for having been present to bathe in that type of atmosphere we are all most lucky and fortunate...
I pray they come back around this way before next February when this tour ends,

A MESSAGE TO TOOL: For the love of god please continue with what you guys so boldly and brilliantly do!

I feel soooo INSPIRED!!! THANK YOU BOYS

Last edited by Scohnie; 07-11-2007 at 05:49 PM.. Reason: error/typo
OFFLINE |