View Single Post
apctoolfan2268's Avatar apctoolfan2268
07-11-2007, 09:13 AM

So, by my accounting, if we include "ROD_002" that makes six people that thought the show sucked.... out of thousands of people that thought the show was the best event they had ever seen..... hhhmmmmm?? I'll take that percentage. I thought the show was spectacular. The sound could have been better, sure.... but we were blessed by the greatest band alive (maybe ever). To compare TOOL to "Slipknot" or "Trapt" is moronic ( and I like those bands, but Tool is on a whole different level ) This was my seventh Tool show (third this tour) and they have been better each time, obviously growing as musicians and human beings. How many of us can honestly say that? Restroom lines SUCKED but 24oz Steel Reserve cups rocked.... some sorta connection there I'm sure :P PEACE AND LOVE

Last edited by apctoolfan2268; 07-11-2007 at 07:06 PM..
Old 07-11-2007, 09:13 AM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/07 - Huntington, WV - Big Sandy Superstore Arena

So, by my accounting, if we include "ROD_002" that makes six people that thought the show sucked.... out of thousands of people that thought the show was the best event they had ever seen..... hhhmmmmm?? I'll take that percentage. I thought the show was spectacular. The sound could have been better, sure.... but we were blessed by the greatest band alive (maybe ever). To compare TOOL to "Slipknot" or "Trapt" is moronic ( and I like those bands, but Tool is on a whole different level ) This was my seventh Tool show (third this tour) and they have been better each time, obviously growing as musicians and human beings. How many of us can honestly say that? Restroom lines SUCKED but 24oz Steel Reserve cups rocked.... some sorta connection there I'm sure :P PEACE AND LOVE

Last edited by apctoolfan2268; 07-11-2007 at 07:06 PM..
OFFLINE |