View Single Post
Rod_002
07-10-2007, 10:20 AM

I have talked with five other people besides myself and they did not enjoy the show. The songs they chose to play could've been much better. I don't want to start ranting on that subject. Maynard also didn't bring any energy to the show. He just stood in the back did a few weird moves and that was it. I have been to two other concerts and this was the worst one by far. I couldn't have ever imagined Tool putting on a bad show, just google some of their old concert videos, but it happened. Trapt put on a better show than Tool. I went to see Shinedown and Trapt , yes, the MTV band, was touring with them. They brought a lot of energy. I believe they're just starting to get old and don't really care anymore. The special effects were nice, but I was there to see the music not UFO looking things taking up 10-15 minutes of the show. Also Maynard was so low that I could not hear him. When the crowd sang along I couldn't hear him at all. Also Adam who was considered the 75th best guitarist in the world according to Rolling Stone was turned very low as well. I had to watch his hands to hear the notes. The drum solo was the best part of the show. I will never go and watch another Tool concert. I would have never dreamt of the show being that bad. The Slipknot show that I attended in Cincinnati completely blew Tool away. I expected a lot more from them.
Old 07-10-2007, 10:20 AM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/07 - Huntington, WV - Big Sandy Superstore Arena

I have talked with five other people besides myself and they did not enjoy the show. The songs they chose to play could've been much better. I don't want to start ranting on that subject. Maynard also didn't bring any energy to the show. He just stood in the back did a few weird moves and that was it. I have been to two other concerts and this was the worst one by far. I couldn't have ever imagined Tool putting on a bad show, just google some of their old concert videos, but it happened. Trapt put on a better show than Tool. I went to see Shinedown and Trapt , yes, the MTV band, was touring with them. They brought a lot of energy. I believe they're just starting to get old and don't really care anymore. The special effects were nice, but I was there to see the music not UFO looking things taking up 10-15 minutes of the show. Also Maynard was so low that I could not hear him. When the crowd sang along I couldn't hear him at all. Also Adam who was considered the 75th best guitarist in the world according to Rolling Stone was turned very low as well. I had to watch his hands to hear the notes. The drum solo was the best part of the show. I will never go and watch another Tool concert. I would have never dreamt of the show being that bad. The Slipknot show that I attended in Cincinnati completely blew Tool away. I expected a lot more from them.
OFFLINE |