View Single Post
Drawn Under's Avatar Drawn Under
07-08-2007, 02:03 PM

It was a great show no doubt, unfortunately i was surrounded by jackass half fans. The moron in front of me was on crutches and insisted upon thrusting them into the air during 10,000 days (completely unnecessary) and he also found that talking loudly to his friend about random occurances of the day before was a little more important than danney carrey and corey's dual drumming during Lateralus. I had a stronge urge to slap him across the head and tell him to pay attention because that is not somethin you get to see everyday. I saw them last week at the Sears Center and had better fans around me that were into the music but overall I thought TOOL was awesome as usual and a great performance, but unfortunately there were a lot of people that went who were not really that into TOOL, or just disrespectful assholes, like a certain individual behind me yelling "Play the old shit!" during Wings For Marie.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:03 PM   #43
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/04 - Milwaukee, WI - Summerfest

It was a great show no doubt, unfortunately i was surrounded by jackass half fans. The moron in front of me was on crutches and insisted upon thrusting them into the air during 10,000 days (completely unnecessary) and he also found that talking loudly to his friend about random occurances of the day before was a little more important than danney carrey and corey's dual drumming during Lateralus. I had a stronge urge to slap him across the head and tell him to pay attention because that is not somethin you get to see everyday. I saw them last week at the Sears Center and had better fans around me that were into the music but overall I thought TOOL was awesome as usual and a great performance, but unfortunately there were a lot of people that went who were not really that into TOOL, or just disrespectful assholes, like a certain individual behind me yelling "Play the old shit!" during Wings For Marie.