View Single Post
UndeniableDilemma
07-08-2007, 11:59 AM

Show was great!! However, during Lateralus when Maynard stopped singing and stepped off stage, I don't think it was a malfunction...I think someone threw something at Justin because he pointed to him and then took a drink of water and exited the stage for a while. When he came back he sang the majority of the rest of the song with his back to the crowd and said 3 words the rest of the show. Crowd was great as far as pictures...literally didn't see 1 flash during the entire show, but noticed a glowstick and a t-shirt were thrown onto the stage. Also, did anyone notice Justin poor his beer on his head during lateralus? I thought that was pretty funny.
Old 07-08-2007, 11:59 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/07 - Huntington, WV - Big Sandy Superstore Arena

Show was great!! However, during Lateralus when Maynard stopped singing and stepped off stage, I don't think it was a malfunction...I think someone threw something at Justin because he pointed to him and then took a drink of water and exited the stage for a while. When he came back he sang the majority of the rest of the song with his back to the crowd and said 3 words the rest of the show. Crowd was great as far as pictures...literally didn't see 1 flash during the entire show, but noticed a glowstick and a t-shirt were thrown onto the stage. Also, did anyone notice Justin poor his beer on his head during lateralus? I thought that was pretty funny.
OFFLINE |