View Single Post
iswingonthespiral
07-08-2007, 09:31 AM

That's true man. I waited after the show and got to meet everyone but Maynard who went straight to his bus. The rest of them were really cool and talked to us for a little while while being nice enough to make sure everyone who waited got an autograph. Setlist was the same as Cincy. I really wanted Flood but Right In Two is just brilliant live. I was on the floor(second row) and I swear Danny is just absolutely incredible. This show was my 5th ( nd last) of this tour so it was good to end it that way. I also caught a pick from Justin and almost caught a drumstick from Danny-the guy next to my snatched it. Anyway I was happy with the crowd. Show was great as usual. God help us all when Tool stops touring.
Old 07-08-2007, 09:31 AM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/07 - Huntington, WV - Big Sandy Superstore Arena

That's true man. I waited after the show and got to meet everyone but Maynard who went straight to his bus. The rest of them were really cool and talked to us for a little while while being nice enough to make sure everyone who waited got an autograph. Setlist was the same as Cincy. I really wanted Flood but Right In Two is just brilliant live. I was on the floor(second row) and I swear Danny is just absolutely incredible. This show was my 5th ( nd last) of this tour so it was good to end it that way. I also caught a pick from Justin and almost caught a drumstick from Danny-the guy next to my snatched it. Anyway I was happy with the crowd. Show was great as usual. God help us all when Tool stops touring.
OFFLINE |