Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (with drummer from Big Business)
Vicarious

Great show everyone!

The vocals during Jambi were down too low to hear but it seemed as though they fixed it for the rest of the show. I could hear Maynard way better than the Cincinnati show from my seat. He talked a lot more than he did last time they were in Huntington although I cannot remember exactly what he said... some joke about how he had never been in Huntington before.

We totally redeemed ourselves.
I saw a few people get pulled over the barrier in the front and one person threw their shirt on stage but for the most part I think the audience was respectful to the band.

My seats for this show were pretty good (section 16, row cc, seat 5). I could see everything nicely.

I think I heard Adam mess up during Jambi but for the most part the band was tight.

I am tired... someone else can go into greater detail... I may edit my post with a full review later.

Last edited by InsideTheOutside20; 07-07-2007 at 08:34 PM..
Old 07-07-2007, 08:29 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 55
Re: 2007/07/07 - Huntington, WV - Big Sandy Superstore Arena

Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned
Intension/Right In Two
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (with drummer from Big Business)
Vicarious

Great show everyone!

The vocals during Jambi were down too low to hear but it seemed as though they fixed it for the rest of the show. I could hear Maynard way better than the Cincinnati show from my seat. He talked a lot more than he did last time they were in Huntington although I cannot remember exactly what he said... some joke about how he had never been in Huntington before.

We totally redeemed ourselves.
I saw a few people get pulled over the barrier in the front and one person threw their shirt on stage but for the most part I think the audience was respectful to the band.

My seats for this show were pretty good (section 16, row cc, seat 5). I could see everything nicely.

I think I heard Adam mess up during Jambi but for the most part the band was tight.

I am tired... someone else can go into greater detail... I may edit my post with a full review later.

Last edited by InsideTheOutside20; 07-07-2007 at 08:34 PM..
OFFLINE |