View Single Post
PShepherd11's Avatar PShepherd11
06-08-2007, 09:46 AM

It was indeed an amazing show. It was great to hear Forty-Six & 2 and Stinkfist. I was hoping to hear Ænema, Parabol/a and the rest of Prison Sex, but it was still great. Rosetta Stoned was cool, Wings and 10,000 Days were beautiful. Schism and Lateralus were amazing. I wish it could've been longer.

Lateralus tour in 2001 was my favorite, but I am grateful that I got to see them again. This was my fourth show and I hope they never stop making music so I can see them live again.
Old 06-08-2007, 09:46 AM   #35
Level 11 - Moogle (tdn $upporter)

Location: Chocobo's Forest Job: Save games & sell goods Description: Fuzzy little winged creature
Bincount™: 694
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

It was indeed an amazing show. It was great to hear Forty-Six & 2 and Stinkfist. I was hoping to hear Ænema, Parabol/a and the rest of Prison Sex, but it was still great. Rosetta Stoned was cool, Wings and 10,000 Days were beautiful. Schism and Lateralus were amazing. I wish it could've been longer.

Lateralus tour in 2001 was my favorite, but I am grateful that I got to see them again. This was my fourth show and I hope they never stop making music so I can see them live again.
OFFLINE |