View Single Post
kujobie
06-02-2007, 06:01 AM

Great show. 4th time I have seen them on this tour. In some ways this was better than Tampa, and in some ways it wasn't. I liked the set list better for the Tampa show. I think Right in Two is the best song from 10,000 Days and it is absolutely mind blowing live and should be played every night. But then, Pushit... It's a great song too.. But then we also got The Pot in Tampa... The visuals and light show were better in Tampa but the sound was better at this show. I will say this. You are foolish if you get floor tickets on this tour. The video projection on the stage itself is one of the coolest things I have ever seen at a concert. The best place to view this is about 1/2 the way up on the sides of the arena. Not to mention that the sound sucks on the floor, unless you are standing at the back and that kinda defeats the purpose of being on the floor. If you must get floor tickets, at least work your way up into the seating areas for a song or two. The view is not to be missed. I must give kudos to the people of Orlando. Everyone, fans, security, people selling beer, shirts, etc. were MUCH cooler than the people in my hometown of Tampa. There is kind of a rivalry between these two cities, and you guys have outshined us again. The crowd was really showing it's appreciation to the band, standing ovations between every song, etc.. I think the Tampa crowd was half asleep the whole time. In any case, I agree that this may be the last time we get to see these guys live, so that's a little sad, but they did not disappoint, as usual.
Old 06-02-2007, 06:01 AM   #29
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

Great show. 4th time I have seen them on this tour. In some ways this was better than Tampa, and in some ways it wasn't. I liked the set list better for the Tampa show. I think Right in Two is the best song from 10,000 Days and it is absolutely mind blowing live and should be played every night. But then, Pushit... It's a great song too.. But then we also got The Pot in Tampa... The visuals and light show were better in Tampa but the sound was better at this show. I will say this. You are foolish if you get floor tickets on this tour. The video projection on the stage itself is one of the coolest things I have ever seen at a concert. The best place to view this is about 1/2 the way up on the sides of the arena. Not to mention that the sound sucks on the floor, unless you are standing at the back and that kinda defeats the purpose of being on the floor. If you must get floor tickets, at least work your way up into the seating areas for a song or two. The view is not to be missed. I must give kudos to the people of Orlando. Everyone, fans, security, people selling beer, shirts, etc. were MUCH cooler than the people in my hometown of Tampa. There is kind of a rivalry between these two cities, and you guys have outshined us again. The crowd was really showing it's appreciation to the band, standing ovations between every song, etc.. I think the Tampa crowd was half asleep the whole time. In any case, I agree that this may be the last time we get to see these guys live, so that's a little sad, but they did not disappoint, as usual.
OFFLINE |