View Single Post
wawaweewa
06-01-2007, 09:50 PM

great show, i thought the show at sunrise was better in certain aspects although maynard was better in orlando. for some reason i felt that they played their songs a little slow today. hmmm... still good though but i felt it took away from the energy.
the best part of the night was when house lights came on after the show and the theme song for Borat began playing through the speakers!!

was I the only one who noticed this?

i hated this one guy who was whistling non-stop for 5 minutes straight and who began to yell stupid random shit like "rise you motherfuckers!!" during wings... what a drunk fuck
Old 06-01-2007, 09:50 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

great show, i thought the show at sunrise was better in certain aspects although maynard was better in orlando. for some reason i felt that they played their songs a little slow today. hmmm... still good though but i felt it took away from the energy.
the best part of the night was when house lights came on after the show and the theme song for Borat began playing through the speakers!!

was I the only one who noticed this?

i hated this one guy who was whistling non-stop for 5 minutes straight and who began to yell stupid random shit like "rise you motherfuckers!!" during wings... what a drunk fuck
OFFLINE |