View Single Post
UCFjason
06-01-2007, 03:41 PM

Well this was my 3rd Tool show. The others were At the O-rena in 2001 and the UCF arena in 1997. This I thought was the best of the three. Did anybody out there happen to record this show? I was actually thinking about investing in a DAT but chickened out at the last second. I kind of regretted it since the security I felt was pretty lax. I was in section 210 row Q. I had a great view of the show. My one disapointment $42 for a freaking T-shirt????? Granted I am a big boy and like xxl but thats crazy. But I guess those lasers are expensive and that is how the band makes moolah with merchandise. That's about it. My first time posting on the site. It looks like the Orlando show might end up being the best of the florida mini-tour so to speak. See you guys again in 5 or 6 years when tool hits the O-rena/TD Waterhouse/ Amway arena!!!
Old 06-01-2007, 03:41 PM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

Well this was my 3rd Tool show. The others were At the O-rena in 2001 and the UCF arena in 1997. This I thought was the best of the three. Did anybody out there happen to record this show? I was actually thinking about investing in a DAT but chickened out at the last second. I kind of regretted it since the security I felt was pretty lax. I was in section 210 row Q. I had a great view of the show. My one disapointment $42 for a freaking T-shirt????? Granted I am a big boy and like xxl but thats crazy. But I guess those lasers are expensive and that is how the band makes moolah with merchandise. That's about it. My first time posting on the site. It looks like the Orlando show might end up being the best of the florida mini-tour so to speak. See you guys again in 5 or 6 years when tool hits the O-rena/TD Waterhouse/ Amway arena!!!
OFFLINE |