View Single Post
six9
06-01-2007, 07:11 AM

The show was amazing. One of the best concerts Ive been too. Highlight of the evening for me was Push It and Wings 1 and 2... The opening band was alright, the guitar player was sick, but the vocals were a little too much high-pitched japanesse screaming for me. I just dont understand why some of the people started to boo them. Thats just plain rude. I guess it was just good ole 'Biflo representing. jk. Anyways, I was hoping for some more classics such as H, Aenima, and stuff from Undertow, but I guess can't always get everything. I was so happy they played Push It, what a great song. I was also wondering, who brings glowsticks to a Tool Concert, isnt there enough visuals up there for you rollerskaters on the stage. I guess I just wasnt informed that it was a rave. Oh well... overall, it was a kicka$$ show, and I can't wait to see them again sometime in the near future.
Old 06-01-2007, 07:11 AM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

The show was amazing. One of the best concerts Ive been too. Highlight of the evening for me was Push It and Wings 1 and 2... The opening band was alright, the guitar player was sick, but the vocals were a little too much high-pitched japanesse screaming for me. I just dont understand why some of the people started to boo them. Thats just plain rude. I guess it was just good ole 'Biflo representing. jk. Anyways, I was hoping for some more classics such as H, Aenima, and stuff from Undertow, but I guess can't always get everything. I was so happy they played Push It, what a great song. I was also wondering, who brings glowsticks to a Tool Concert, isnt there enough visuals up there for you rollerskaters on the stage. I guess I just wasnt informed that it was a rave. Oh well... overall, it was a kicka$$ show, and I can't wait to see them again sometime in the near future.
OFFLINE |