View Single Post
fearxile
05-31-2007, 09:12 PM

Just got home. Traffic was crazy going back to Tampa cause of construction.

This was my 9th show.

Wow this show was 2x better than the Tampa show. The crowd was into it more and you could tell the band fed off the energy better than the Tampa crowd. I think everyone played tight and solid tonight. I only noticed one fuckup and it was from Justin during Wings. Maynard didn't sound so monotone at the beginning of Schism tonight. Sad about no Pot, but Pushit was amazing. It was probably the best performance of a song that I have heard from Tool. The part in rosetta stoned "overwhelmed as one would be...." was really good.

Yeh a few secs into Jambi someone threw a cup of something on stage? Why? Does it get you more pumped up, and your potentially pissing off the band.

All we got from Maynard all night was right before Wings started "Please no flash photos during this song. Please no flash photos for this song. He sounded really sincere to. So what do the fucking idiots start doing and continue to do during the song? USING THEIR FUCKING FLASHES. Show some respect, at least turn it off.

The laser show didnt look as good at at the Sun Dome. Dont think there was enough smoke. But the sun dome is probably a quarter of the size, so the smoke filled up the place better.

Security was really lax at this place. I seen so many cell phone cameras taking shots. Hell we were on the back row lower section right in front of security, and a guy next to me was taking vids and pics on his cell phone. Staff was great.

Im starting to like Melt Banana more and more, everytime I hear them. This crowd seemed to really digged them. One point when she was talking the middle section started to boo, but after they started the next song and finished, the same section was where they got the loudest applause. Dont know what was up with that.

Well I'm out. One more show to go. See you all in Jacksonville.
Old 05-31-2007, 09:12 PM   #11
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

Just got home. Traffic was crazy going back to Tampa cause of construction.

This was my 9th show.

Wow this show was 2x better than the Tampa show. The crowd was into it more and you could tell the band fed off the energy better than the Tampa crowd. I think everyone played tight and solid tonight. I only noticed one fuckup and it was from Justin during Wings. Maynard didn't sound so monotone at the beginning of Schism tonight. Sad about no Pot, but Pushit was amazing. It was probably the best performance of a song that I have heard from Tool. The part in rosetta stoned "overwhelmed as one would be...." was really good.

Yeh a few secs into Jambi someone threw a cup of something on stage? Why? Does it get you more pumped up, and your potentially pissing off the band.

All we got from Maynard all night was right before Wings started "Please no flash photos during this song. Please no flash photos for this song. He sounded really sincere to. So what do the fucking idiots start doing and continue to do during the song? USING THEIR FUCKING FLASHES. Show some respect, at least turn it off.

The laser show didnt look as good at at the Sun Dome. Dont think there was enough smoke. But the sun dome is probably a quarter of the size, so the smoke filled up the place better.

Security was really lax at this place. I seen so many cell phone cameras taking shots. Hell we were on the back row lower section right in front of security, and a guy next to me was taking vids and pics on his cell phone. Staff was great.

Im starting to like Melt Banana more and more, everytime I hear them. This crowd seemed to really digged them. One point when she was talking the middle section started to boo, but after they started the next song and finished, the same section was where they got the loudest applause. Dont know what was up with that.

Well I'm out. One more show to go. See you all in Jacksonville.
OFFLINE |