View Single Post
KW2M's Avatar KW2M
05-31-2007, 08:33 PM

Great show. No "the Pot" disappointed. I liked the way 46 & 2 and then the pot went in Tampa. Oh well. Still great show. Yeah the Prison Sex thing about blew my mind. Had a great view of Justin again. Heard a couple of off timing mistakes but nothing big. WI thats about all you are going to get out of MJK as far as movement goes. Had some mosh pits going on the floor. Saw a couple camera's get taken away, but they were easier on phone camera's so I snapped a few. Bad deal here was they cut off the beer after 46 &2. And pissed off many. They seem to really lose the crowd during Wings and 10,000 days. 2nd night I've noticed that. But great show. The boys looked pumped and the floor was into it. I am now thinking about Jax show. My wife even enjoyed it some what. They are still having a little trouble w/ Rosetta you can see Adam staring at Justin during certain parts, but hey thats a tough song. Again. Great shows guys. Keep up the good work and hope to see ya in Jax.
Old 05-31-2007, 08:33 PM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

Great show. No "the Pot" disappointed. I liked the way 46 & 2 and then the pot went in Tampa. Oh well. Still great show. Yeah the Prison Sex thing about blew my mind. Had a great view of Justin again. Heard a couple of off timing mistakes but nothing big. WI thats about all you are going to get out of MJK as far as movement goes. Had some mosh pits going on the floor. Saw a couple camera's get taken away, but they were easier on phone camera's so I snapped a few. Bad deal here was they cut off the beer after 46 &2. And pissed off many. They seem to really lose the crowd during Wings and 10,000 days. 2nd night I've noticed that. But great show. The boys looked pumped and the floor was into it. I am now thinking about Jax show. My wife even enjoyed it some what. They are still having a little trouble w/ Rosetta you can see Adam staring at Justin during certain parts, but hey thats a tough song. Again. Great shows guys. Keep up the good work and hope to see ya in Jax.
OFFLINE |