Schism (Extended/Sped Up)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Pushit (Extended Intro)
Wings For Marie Part I
10,000 Days Wings Part II
Lateralus (Extended/Drum Solo)
Vicarious

Think I got it right. Holy shit though, first Tool show (finally made one without problems) and it was amazing. Wings/10K Days & Lateralus for the win. I'll post up a review tomorrow, need to decompress at the moment though. Brilliant show, I don't know how anyone could complain about setlists and such. Hell, I would have been happy if they ended with Lateralus. :)

Edit: Yeah the Prison Sex diddy got me too, damn!

One more quick thought. Now I have never seen Tool before (nor any videos from this tour yet), but I have seen APC numerous times (I always see APC but miss Tool). Maynard seems a bit more active than I've seen him in the past. Got into a few of the songs quite a bit (his odd cowboy and robot dancing). Granted, the only words he said the entire show were spoken right before Wings, he said something along the lines of "During this song, no flash photography please. Please, no flash photography." The music spoke louder than words would anyways.

Last edited by paraflux; 06-01-2007 at 09:02 AM..
Old 05-31-2007, 08:09 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/31 - Orlando, FL - Amway Arena

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism (Extended/Sped Up)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Pushit (Extended Intro)
Wings For Marie Part I
10,000 Days Wings Part II
Lateralus (Extended/Drum Solo)
Vicarious

Think I got it right. Holy shit though, first Tool show (finally made one without problems) and it was amazing. Wings/10K Days & Lateralus for the win. I'll post up a review tomorrow, need to decompress at the moment though. Brilliant show, I don't know how anyone could complain about setlists and such. Hell, I would have been happy if they ended with Lateralus. :)

Edit: Yeah the Prison Sex diddy got me too, damn!

One more quick thought. Now I have never seen Tool before (nor any videos from this tour yet), but I have seen APC numerous times (I always see APC but miss Tool). Maynard seems a bit more active than I've seen him in the past. Got into a few of the songs quite a bit (his odd cowboy and robot dancing). Granted, the only words he said the entire show were spoken right before Wings, he said something along the lines of "During this song, no flash photography please. Please, no flash photography." The music spoke louder than words would anyways.

Last edited by paraflux; 06-01-2007 at 09:02 AM..
OFFLINE |