View Single Post
hobblegobble's Avatar hobblegobble
05-12-2007, 11:20 AM

I loved the fact that they played Pushit. Wish they would have played a lot less from 10,000 days though. Blah. I think this is the last Tool concert I will go to...
I can honestly say I think they are now marketing towards kids who will blow 75 friggin dollars on a sweater just because it says Tool on it. Bullshit. I miss the Aenima days when they didn't seem so greedy.
This experience was awful. The girls behind me were dressed like slutty nurses covered in blood, morons, everywhere.
Other than that, thanks to Tool for playing 46&2 and Pushit, that's about all I can say....
Old 05-12-2007, 11:20 AM   #26
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 906
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

I loved the fact that they played Pushit. Wish they would have played a lot less from 10,000 days though. Blah. I think this is the last Tool concert I will go to...
I can honestly say I think they are now marketing towards kids who will blow 75 friggin dollars on a sweater just because it says Tool on it. Bullshit. I miss the Aenima days when they didn't seem so greedy.
This experience was awful. The girls behind me were dressed like slutty nurses covered in blood, morons, everywhere.
Other than that, thanks to Tool for playing 46&2 and Pushit, that's about all I can say....
OFFLINE |