View Single Post
nootherway
05-09-2007, 01:15 AM

Wow. Second Tool show (the first being the just god-awful Street Scene in San Diego last year.....No security=BAD IDEA). Needless to say, a MUCH better experience. I was in the second row, right below Justin. To say I gained even more respect for him after seeing him live is an understatement.....He was incredible. Maynard didn't chat much, but he had a couple good ones. "Drive safe, be careful, don't fuck any relatives". There's just something about your favorite band (Tool) playing your favorite song (Pushit) in your hometown. Hope that next time the guys come around, we'll all be jamming along on the bay.
Old 05-09-2007, 01:15 AM   #19
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

Wow. Second Tool show (the first being the just god-awful Street Scene in San Diego last year.....No security=BAD IDEA). Needless to say, a MUCH better experience. I was in the second row, right below Justin. To say I gained even more respect for him after seeing him live is an understatement.....He was incredible. Maynard didn't chat much, but he had a couple good ones. "Drive safe, be careful, don't fuck any relatives". There's just something about your favorite band (Tool) playing your favorite song (Pushit) in your hometown. Hope that next time the guys come around, we'll all be jamming along on the bay.
OFFLINE |