View Single Post
Detrean
05-07-2007, 06:34 PM

This show was amazing. I'm not going to say that it was my favorite show because Gammage was really special for me but it was right up there. I got there with a friend that I met on this board. I didn't have a ticket so I walked up to the booth and they gave me REALLY close seats. I was right by adam at stage level. My friend had GA tickets so I was alone. The first few songs I kind of just melted into it. They played the part of warming me up. By the time Schism was done I was into my trance and Rosetta Stoned just made me loose it. If anyone is reading this from section 123, my seat was J12 (Pink Floyd shirt), you guys were great. We were all feeding off of eachother. I tryied to do my best not to bump anyone. I'm sorry when I did. I was mouthing the words and rocking around wildly, I really felt the emotion of the songs right inside me. On the ride home I just reflected on how awesome the experience was that I had just had. I also got a new friend... the benefits of Tool are limitless.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:34 PM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

This show was amazing. I'm not going to say that it was my favorite show because Gammage was really special for me but it was right up there. I got there with a friend that I met on this board. I didn't have a ticket so I walked up to the booth and they gave me REALLY close seats. I was right by adam at stage level. My friend had GA tickets so I was alone. The first few songs I kind of just melted into it. They played the part of warming me up. By the time Schism was done I was into my trance and Rosetta Stoned just made me loose it. If anyone is reading this from section 123, my seat was J12 (Pink Floyd shirt), you guys were great. We were all feeding off of eachother. I tryied to do my best not to bump anyone. I'm sorry when I did. I was mouthing the words and rocking around wildly, I really felt the emotion of the songs right inside me. On the ride home I just reflected on how awesome the experience was that I had just had. I also got a new friend... the benefits of Tool are limitless.
OFFLINE |