View Single Post
Etopia
05-07-2007, 08:34 AM

I swear Maynard started out Stinkfist with "something HASNT changed"... anyone else. By far the best TOOL show I have seen so far. Amazing set list although Adam seemed really zoned out and not into it. Probably after playing the same songs repetitively it just becomes more habit then anything. Justin was rocking out. I like when Maynard has commentary and he was low on those. Danny did an amazing job seeing as he had to ice his arm about halfway through. The opener Kinski I really liked, they should get someone to write lyrics for them I like singing along to music. The floor was pretty mellow, not enough energy for me, but people were def. enjoying it. Of course playing in AZ they had to end with Aenema!
Old 05-07-2007, 08:34 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
2007/05/06 - Tucson, AZ - Convention Center Arena

I swear Maynard started out Stinkfist with "something HASNT changed"... anyone else. By far the best TOOL show I have seen so far. Amazing set list although Adam seemed really zoned out and not into it. Probably after playing the same songs repetitively it just becomes more habit then anything. Justin was rocking out. I like when Maynard has commentary and he was low on those. Danny did an amazing job seeing as he had to ice his arm about halfway through. The opener Kinski I really liked, they should get someone to write lyrics for them I like singing along to music. The floor was pretty mellow, not enough energy for me, but people were def. enjoying it. Of course playing in AZ they had to end with Aenema!
OFFLINE |