View Single Post
tryptosaur
03-28-2007, 01:51 PM

These are the best posts I've read!
I think the whole irresponsible drug use thing comes down to someone who hasn't quite the vocabulary of a mystic/visionary/shaman but more the hodgepodge of cultural flotsam and jetsam that he tries to the best of his ability to utilize in describing something truly extraordinary, alien, and deeply profound. This is where so-called magickal training of some sort would show its worth. Pop-culture (Krispy-Kremes) mixed with DMT shows a strange, almost clashing kind of bringing together of psychedelic with diabetic, almost.
The feeling is undeniable, yet the thoughts areof something that was communicated in an alien-language that he, himself had to translate into something somewhat familiar, using the only set of symbols he could. Like when a detective starts gathering seemingly unrelated clues, with the faith that he'll be able to piece them together once the patterns emerge.
This guy, I believe, is in such a state of shock that he really thinks he coul have simply jotted THE message down as it was being delivered to him.
I mean if aliens do come to share some really important 411 do you really think you'd you'd be like "Excuse me while I grab my pen".
He needs to calm down first and then the patterns will begin to emerge.
Chaos is really an order that has not yet been defined.
Old 03-28-2007, 01:51 PM   #12
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A Touch of Tragedy; and other minute but significant details i noticed

These are the best posts I've read!
I think the whole irresponsible drug use thing comes down to someone who hasn't quite the vocabulary of a mystic/visionary/shaman but more the hodgepodge of cultural flotsam and jetsam that he tries to the best of his ability to utilize in describing something truly extraordinary, alien, and deeply profound. This is where so-called magickal training of some sort would show its worth. Pop-culture (Krispy-Kremes) mixed with DMT shows a strange, almost clashing kind of bringing together of psychedelic with diabetic, almost.
The feeling is undeniable, yet the thoughts areof something that was communicated in an alien-language that he, himself had to translate into something somewhat familiar, using the only set of symbols he could. Like when a detective starts gathering seemingly unrelated clues, with the faith that he'll be able to piece them together once the patterns emerge.
This guy, I believe, is in such a state of shock that he really thinks he coul have simply jotted THE message down as it was being delivered to him.
I mean if aliens do come to share some really important 411 do you really think you'd you'd be like "Excuse me while I grab my pen".
He needs to calm down first and then the patterns will begin to emerge.
Chaos is really an order that has not yet been defined.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote