View Single Post
Caley
02-01-2007, 02:18 PM

Don't apologize for a post like that.
I too have speculated the meaning of this song, and this is one idea i have come to as well. I love how the mood passes from bewildered, (when this guy start explaining what he thinks he saw,) to the pure disapointment and frustration of it not as meaning much to anybody else because they were not in his shoes. If RS makes you feel something then i think it did it's job. sweet post.
Old 02-01-2007, 02:18 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A Touch of Tragedy; and other minute but significant details i noticed

Don't apologize for a post like that.
I too have speculated the meaning of this song, and this is one idea i have come to as well. I love how the mood passes from bewildered, (when this guy start explaining what he thinks he saw,) to the pure disapointment and frustration of it not as meaning much to anybody else because they were not in his shoes. If RS makes you feel something then i think it did it's job. sweet post.