View Single Post
Oddman's Avatar Oddman
06-14-2006, 07:37 AM

haha, i was thinking the same thing when i heard the cd. thought it was kinda cool, but ya, why? I think it may just be to add something alittle different to the record, just alittle variety. For me it kinda makes it sound more realistic and normal and sucks me in more...

Also Aley otis is right, withinone country there are so many variations of the accent that they can hardly be compared. I have a relitively mild accent compared to some people around here. I think it does have alittle to do with the north and the sounth though.. Some aussie accents are abit rough (although normal for us), while some are not that hard edged. Its kinda wierd analysing the way i speak as being "different" though..
Old 06-14-2006, 07:37 AM   #29
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2
Re: Why the Australian accent?

haha, i was thinking the same thing when i heard the cd. thought it was kinda cool, but ya, why? I think it may just be to add something alittle different to the record, just alittle variety. For me it kinda makes it sound more realistic and normal and sucks me in more...

Also Aley otis is right, withinone country there are so many variations of the accent that they can hardly be compared. I have a relitively mild accent compared to some people around here. I think it does have alittle to do with the north and the sounth though.. Some aussie accents are abit rough (although normal for us), while some are not that hard edged. Its kinda wierd analysing the way i speak as being "different" though..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote