View Single Post
swampyfool's Avatar swampyfool
06-10-2006, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iota
There's already a thread commenting whether it's Aussie or British. I'm sure it's aussie. My question is, why aussie? Are there more UFO sightings and shit in Australia? Why did our chosen one end up down under? What the hell was he doing down there, singing with kangaroo rappers?

help?
I don't know, the nurse doesn't seem to have the accent- just the doctor- so maybe its just an Australian doctor working in an American hospital. Blair's post about this song (on toolband) and the question of the narrator made a whole lot of mention of Area 51, so it would follow that this is probably a hospital in Nevada.
But I'll pull through
Old 06-10-2006, 02:36 PM   #8
Ron Swampson

Bincount™: 5576
Re: Why the Australian accent?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iota
There's already a thread commenting whether it's Aussie or British. I'm sure it's aussie. My question is, why aussie? Are there more UFO sightings and shit in Australia? Why did our chosen one end up down under? What the hell was he doing down there, singing with kangaroo rappers?

help?
I don't know, the nurse doesn't seem to have the accent- just the doctor- so maybe its just an Australian doctor working in an American hospital. Blair's post about this song (on toolband) and the question of the narrator made a whole lot of mention of Area 51, so it would follow that this is probably a hospital in Nevada.
But I'll pull through
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote