View Single Post
guitarpete987
05-09-2006, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine
Over 30 minutes of noise, 3 minutes of good music....at the very end.
And you feel the need to tell us this why? I'm just stating the songs I consider to be my new favorites, and you use it as a platform to say something you've said who know's how many times in other threads.

Based on a lot of your posts here, I think you take joy in trying to annoy people.
And you haven't succeeded, with me at least. I'm just in awe of how childish it seems.

But that's OK. I get it, you don't like ambient stuff. If you are going to comment on my selections, though, there are other threads for that. This seems to me to be a thread about people discussing their favorite songs, not a thread for dissing their choices.
Old 05-09-2006, 08:17 PM   #215
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4
Re: Has anyone found a new favorite TooL song from 10000 Days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by submachine
Over 30 minutes of noise, 3 minutes of good music....at the very end.
And you feel the need to tell us this why? I'm just stating the songs I consider to be my new favorites, and you use it as a platform to say something you've said who know's how many times in other threads.

Based on a lot of your posts here, I think you take joy in trying to annoy people.
And you haven't succeeded, with me at least. I'm just in awe of how childish it seems.

But that's OK. I get it, you don't like ambient stuff. If you are going to comment on my selections, though, there are other threads for that. This seems to me to be a thread about people discussing their favorite songs, not a thread for dissing their choices.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote