View Single Post
blair's man sausage's Avatar blair's man sausage
05-04-2006, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjk_is_rfg
None of this matters. You're all just objects, little rats in Maynard's sociological thesis on the gullible meathead scum of the planet. When he is remembered in history, it will not be as a great musician or philosopher, but simply as a kick-ass sociologist who conducted one of the biggest, most successful experiments in history on what happens when a patchwork quilt of nonsense music, gullibility, drugs, and low IQs meet.
oh and how many times are you gonna post this so i can just scroll over all of your comments ahead of time...i think we got it the first 3 or 4 times....kthx
Old 05-04-2006, 10:18 AM   #108
the inside man

Bincount™: 20548
Re: TOOL's Masterpiece????

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjk_is_rfg
None of this matters. You're all just objects, little rats in Maynard's sociological thesis on the gullible meathead scum of the planet. When he is remembered in history, it will not be as a great musician or philosopher, but simply as a kick-ass sociologist who conducted one of the biggest, most successful experiments in history on what happens when a patchwork quilt of nonsense music, gullibility, drugs, and low IQs meet.
oh and how many times are you gonna post this so i can just scroll over all of your comments ahead of time...i think we got it the first 3 or 4 times....kthx