View Single Post
ProgHead777
12-25-2017, 08:18 AM

I know this thread is ancient as internet things go. I just wanted to add my two cents. I'm making a lyric video for this song but I've struggled with the "Fight" section of lyrics. After looking at many lyric pages, including the so-called "official" lyrics, and not being satisfied with any of them, I finally decided to go it alone. Most of the section is pretty clear to me at this point. I've listened to it multiple times and at many different speeds. There are still a couple of words I'm uncertain of and I've highlighted them with square brackets in the transcription below. I'll take any criticisms and suggestions. I don't expect to see any, though. It looks like this thread is pretty dead at this point. Anyway, this is what I've got:

FIGHT
over cloud, over Earth, over sky
THEY FIGHT
for love, over [God], over air and light
Over love, over sun, over [another]
They fight for the [climb]
For the ones
Who are rising
Old 12-25-2017, 08:18 AM   #1290
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10 - Right In Two lyrics

I know this thread is ancient as internet things go. I just wanted to add my two cents. I'm making a lyric video for this song but I've struggled with the "Fight" section of lyrics. After looking at many lyric pages, including the so-called "official" lyrics, and not being satisfied with any of them, I finally decided to go it alone. Most of the section is pretty clear to me at this point. I've listened to it multiple times and at many different speeds. There are still a couple of words I'm uncertain of and I've highlighted them with square brackets in the transcription below. I'll take any criticisms and suggestions. I don't expect to see any, though. It looks like this thread is pretty dead at this point. Anyway, this is what I've got:

FIGHT
over cloud, over Earth, over sky
THEY FIGHT
for love, over [God], over air and light
Over love, over sun, over [another]
They fight for the [climb]
For the ones
Who are rising
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote