View Single Post
Mr. Dilkington
09-13-2015, 11:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
I think many here would be very happy to see The Grudge return to the setlist, though I suspect it's unlikely.

I can't see them playing a new song.
I'm looking forward to the Oz tour. I don't live there, but they always seem to put on a great show, and more often than not we get some nice bootleg videos on youtube. Them playing with Rammstein a few years back was great fun, and the last tour had some great new material teasers (Jambi modular synth intro, new Schism intro, Lateralus breakdown).

I dunno if they'd bust out The Grudge but I do expect some songs they haven't played in a while. Maybe H.? Something fresh from Undertow? Right in Two? I'm optimistic.
Old 09-13-2015, 11:43 PM   #2302
On Probation

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
I think many here would be very happy to see The Grudge return to the setlist, though I suspect it's unlikely.

I can't see them playing a new song.
I'm looking forward to the Oz tour. I don't live there, but they always seem to put on a great show, and more often than not we get some nice bootleg videos on youtube. Them playing with Rammstein a few years back was great fun, and the last tour had some great new material teasers (Jambi modular synth intro, new Schism intro, Lateralus breakdown).

I dunno if they'd bust out The Grudge but I do expect some songs they haven't played in a while. Maybe H.? Something fresh from Undertow? Right in Two? I'm optimistic.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote