View Single Post
Sleeper0013's Avatar Sleeper0013
07-28-2014, 12:02 PM

Do What Thou Wilt Shall be the Whole of the Law.

Hello every one i notice recently there has been some discussion concerning Crowley and Tool. seemingly with a lot of confusion. I am here to shed light on this subject and straighten out some things. reading through some of the posts certain questions have arisen, i will attempt to answer these question from my best interpretation of what i know about Crowley and the Occult, i suggest skepticism and critical thinking be applied.

First off Crowley was a Hermetic magician, Hermetics is a Veiled Form of symbology that seeks to separate Spiritual Matters from Egoic tampering. Crowley designed a quabalistic style of crypticism that would prevent minds that are not ready from tampering with matters that are out of their realm of understanding. At first glances of some of crowleys work you will find Statements Like Child Sacrifice, Human Sacrifice, And such. As you progress further into Crowleys writing you will discover the metaphoric meaning of these statements. Crowley spoke of Child and human sacrifice in Ritual. For instance Child Sacrifice interprets as Masturbation, where as Human sacrifice is withholding orgasm during sexual activity. With the right intention these acts can be powerful elements in a magical operation. Again This crypticism was generally meant to Frighten away certain people from playing with metaphysical gunpowder. Once a mind has proficiently settled into a metaphoric point of view it then can unravel statements like this and realize they are powerful symbols representing a system of psychological, metaphysical, and social change.

Yes the occult is dangerous, but dangerous like the car you drive. Carelessness and lack of understanding can get someone killed, in the occult case you could develop a mental disorder. Or you could Thwart the Will of another, a high crime in occult circles.

Crowley Stated That Compassion is the Vice of kings, This in it self is a cryptic statement. The work King Is spoken, in Thelema Every one is A King when they are following their Divine will. Thus the vice of compassion is allowed, how ever when one is not following their Divine will their compassion is corrupted, tainted by desires that are averse to the true Will, this produces prolonged suffering, and it interfeares with the will of others. Its not up to us to save the world, to save those that desire to dwell in The Little will. How ever a person discovering their will may seek assistance, and assistance may be given. Crowley spoke of distributing wealth in a small portion to the poor and indigent. Every one deserves living space and Food And equal opertunity To preform their own great work. Homelessness and starvation prevent one from truly being able to discover their Divine Will. We are not talking about a lavish life style here we are talking about basic necessities and this isn't even considered charity, its considered Owed to the sovereign soul that resides deep with in the individual. It is up to that individual to work their own Will and come out of poverty.

It is my scholarly opinion as an occult student that we as a society begin to work our divine Wills we will move into a Crimeless, meritocracy of ownerlesship, and effortless self motivation. A utopia not forced upon the people but chosen by the individual that Serves His Divine will. This is not something that will come easy either for our civilization. For the ego Clings to the delusion of survival of the fittest, external control and self service. Thus the arises nature of What Crowley coined the Aeon of Horus the god of war, The aeon of the Conquering Child, Also known as the Age of Self Discovery. As the Divine self begins to waken the ego Struggles to maintain its delusion of Control, it goes to war with the Divine Will, however its The Divine Will that conquers, for ego has not true control. "Thou shall not enter the gates of heaven lest ye be like children". Aeon of the Conquring child.

I personally want to commend you Christians for raising your questions. And yes Tool is not a source that you should seek for spiritual guidance, YOU are that source. How ever You are drawn to Tool because you already know the truths that Tool Speaks. The same reason i follow this band, Not because they are some kind of spiritual authority, but because they resonate with what i already know to be truth deep down. A truth that is not always pretty to look at and at times down right frightening(to the Ego).
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
Old 07-28-2014, 12:02 PM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 13
ok time to clear up this Occult and Crowley mess.

Do What Thou Wilt Shall be the Whole of the Law.

Hello every one i notice recently there has been some discussion concerning Crowley and Tool. seemingly with a lot of confusion. I am here to shed light on this subject and straighten out some things. reading through some of the posts certain questions have arisen, i will attempt to answer these question from my best interpretation of what i know about Crowley and the Occult, i suggest skepticism and critical thinking be applied.

First off Crowley was a Hermetic magician, Hermetics is a Veiled Form of symbology that seeks to separate Spiritual Matters from Egoic tampering. Crowley designed a quabalistic style of crypticism that would prevent minds that are not ready from tampering with matters that are out of their realm of understanding. At first glances of some of crowleys work you will find Statements Like Child Sacrifice, Human Sacrifice, And such. As you progress further into Crowleys writing you will discover the metaphoric meaning of these statements. Crowley spoke of Child and human sacrifice in Ritual. For instance Child Sacrifice interprets as Masturbation, where as Human sacrifice is withholding orgasm during sexual activity. With the right intention these acts can be powerful elements in a magical operation. Again This crypticism was generally meant to Frighten away certain people from playing with metaphysical gunpowder. Once a mind has proficiently settled into a metaphoric point of view it then can unravel statements like this and realize they are powerful symbols representing a system of psychological, metaphysical, and social change.

Yes the occult is dangerous, but dangerous like the car you drive. Carelessness and lack of understanding can get someone killed, in the occult case you could develop a mental disorder. Or you could Thwart the Will of another, a high crime in occult circles.

Crowley Stated That Compassion is the Vice of kings, This in it self is a cryptic statement. The work King Is spoken, in Thelema Every one is A King when they are following their Divine will. Thus the vice of compassion is allowed, how ever when one is not following their Divine will their compassion is corrupted, tainted by desires that are averse to the true Will, this produces prolonged suffering, and it interfeares with the will of others. Its not up to us to save the world, to save those that desire to dwell in The Little will. How ever a person discovering their will may seek assistance, and assistance may be given. Crowley spoke of distributing wealth in a small portion to the poor and indigent. Every one deserves living space and Food And equal opertunity To preform their own great work. Homelessness and starvation prevent one from truly being able to discover their Divine Will. We are not talking about a lavish life style here we are talking about basic necessities and this isn't even considered charity, its considered Owed to the sovereign soul that resides deep with in the individual. It is up to that individual to work their own Will and come out of poverty.

It is my scholarly opinion as an occult student that we as a society begin to work our divine Wills we will move into a Crimeless, meritocracy of ownerlesship, and effortless self motivation. A utopia not forced upon the people but chosen by the individual that Serves His Divine will. This is not something that will come easy either for our civilization. For the ego Clings to the delusion of survival of the fittest, external control and self service. Thus the arises nature of What Crowley coined the Aeon of Horus the god of war, The aeon of the Conquering Child, Also known as the Age of Self Discovery. As the Divine self begins to waken the ego Struggles to maintain its delusion of Control, it goes to war with the Divine Will, however its The Divine Will that conquers, for ego has not true control. "Thou shall not enter the gates of heaven lest ye be like children". Aeon of the Conquring child.

I personally want to commend you Christians for raising your questions. And yes Tool is not a source that you should seek for spiritual guidance, YOU are that source. How ever You are drawn to Tool because you already know the truths that Tool Speaks. The same reason i follow this band, Not because they are some kind of spiritual authority, but because they resonate with what i already know to be truth deep down. A truth that is not always pretty to look at and at times down right frightening(to the Ego).
All assertions to a phenomenon are projected, and are the result of the mind stream projecting them. All phenomenon are of a relative nature, there for all phenomenon are subjective. All phenomenon Inherently contain their own contradiction, therefore All phenomenon are Empty and void of inherent assertions.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote