View Single Post
dancingflame
12-06-2013, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzle View Post
Sorry but that's what you did.

I don't claim to be any kind of Crowley/Thelema expert. Yet I do know that Crowley hides a lot of meanings behind play on words. So sometimes phrases have double, even triple meanings. When Crowley advices you keep an eye on the most gifted child on your family for a later sacrifice, well, just take it with a grain of salt.

I don't think you as christian would put a sword through my lung when I tell you about my disbeliefs, or that you drink blood and eat human flesh every sunday at church. Maybe you should give Danny the same benefit of doubt. You should know this since bible has been a target of these kind of accusations for ages.

Hence my first post.

Also, De eier von Satan is not a pro-Nazi song.
right. catholic christians REALLY believe that they are drinking jesus` blood and eat his body...its called "transsubstantiation"...now- where`s the big difference?
Old 12-06-2013, 06:26 AM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: Danny Carey/Aleister Crowley Relation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puzzle View Post
Sorry but that's what you did.

I don't claim to be any kind of Crowley/Thelema expert. Yet I do know that Crowley hides a lot of meanings behind play on words. So sometimes phrases have double, even triple meanings. When Crowley advices you keep an eye on the most gifted child on your family for a later sacrifice, well, just take it with a grain of salt.

I don't think you as christian would put a sword through my lung when I tell you about my disbeliefs, or that you drink blood and eat human flesh every sunday at church. Maybe you should give Danny the same benefit of doubt. You should know this since bible has been a target of these kind of accusations for ages.

Hence my first post.

Also, De eier von Satan is not a pro-Nazi song.
right. catholic christians REALLY believe that they are drinking jesus` blood and eat his body...its called "transsubstantiation"...now- where`s the big difference?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote