View Single Post
Tantobourne
01-19-2012, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkaboy View Post
the reason I'm so obsessed with they're live show is because it produces an ecclesiastic high, a moment of uncontrollable emotional ecstasy that you can't replicate in any kind of church.

the merch booth. could there not have been ONE new shirt and not old ones with new dates slapped on em? and was disappointed in the poster at first but now i really wish i'd bought one this time, just really wanted another AJ art. also $45?? really?!?! they were still $35 in '10.

p.s. how amazing is it that one can be smoking copious amounts of weed in their hotel room and 5 minutes later be sitting in their seats waiting for tool to take the stage any minute??? gotta love vegas ;)
I was definitely euphoric after the show, there's no doubt. Walked out two feet off the ground, nearly deaf with a big grin on my face.

The merch was meh. I was hoping for some tour/location specific goods that I'd wear and the one Vegas shirt was only in womens which didn't compliment my...girthsome gut.

I was on the 10th floor in the Mandalay and could smell the reek of weed in the hallway just outside my room. I figured it had to be someone going to the show and wanted so badly to smoke but I'm almost 2 months without and had to be good. Not that I didn't ensure that I'd downed half a bottle of vodka and mixer before the show to compensate, though ;o)
Old 01-19-2012, 09:45 PM   #27
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64
Re: 01.15.2012 - Las Vegas, NV @ Mandalay Bay Events Centre

Quote:
Originally Posted by merkaboy View Post
the reason I'm so obsessed with they're live show is because it produces an ecclesiastic high, a moment of uncontrollable emotional ecstasy that you can't replicate in any kind of church.

the merch booth. could there not have been ONE new shirt and not old ones with new dates slapped on em? and was disappointed in the poster at first but now i really wish i'd bought one this time, just really wanted another AJ art. also $45?? really?!?! they were still $35 in '10.

p.s. how amazing is it that one can be smoking copious amounts of weed in their hotel room and 5 minutes later be sitting in their seats waiting for tool to take the stage any minute??? gotta love vegas ;)
I was definitely euphoric after the show, there's no doubt. Walked out two feet off the ground, nearly deaf with a big grin on my face.

The merch was meh. I was hoping for some tour/location specific goods that I'd wear and the one Vegas shirt was only in womens which didn't compliment my...girthsome gut.

I was on the 10th floor in the Mandalay and could smell the reek of weed in the hallway just outside my room. I figured it had to be someone going to the show and wanted so badly to smoke but I'm almost 2 months without and had to be good. Not that I didn't ensure that I'd downed half a bottle of vodka and mixer before the show to compensate, though ;o)