View Single Post
OCDT's Avatar OCDT
07-11-2010, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful_Jerk Off View Post
Security was gay as fuck, I got bitched at by some dude for holding my lighter in the air during EBA...then got bitched at by another dude for standing on my chair...whatever though....
Of course you're gonna get told off for standing on your chair, because it means the people for two rows behind you cant see the stage.

Some guy was two rows in front of me, standing on his chair, and he blocked pretty much the entire show, jumping around on it and throwing constant devil horns for two hours. I did not pay to see that shit
Old 07-11-2010, 02:09 PM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.10.2010 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Useful_Jerk Off View Post
Security was gay as fuck, I got bitched at by some dude for holding my lighter in the air during EBA...then got bitched at by another dude for standing on my chair...whatever though....
Of course you're gonna get told off for standing on your chair, because it means the people for two rows behind you cant see the stage.

Some guy was two rows in front of me, standing on his chair, and he blocked pretty much the entire show, jumping around on it and throwing constant devil horns for two hours. I did not pay to see that shit