vicarious
more eba
the patient
intolerance
schism
46&2
lateralus with 2nd drummer
aenima

Fourth show for me but nothing topped my first. I choked down 200+ dollars like a fanboi and ended up with a 6th row seat that was pretty schweet. Security was all about no cameras and even though people all around me were getting away with pics, the one time I take a shot I get my battery pulled or the choice of getting my battery back and having to leave. Meh.

I liked the extended stinkier fist and the drum off during lateralus was a treat. Nothing beats seeing Danny splitting a big grin at the other drummer while they both wail away. Maynard played his usual incredulous "wtf" when the drummer came out and earlier on he did the usual "raise your hand if you're xxx" routine.

Hopefully they'll tour next year. My kiddo will be 14 and I promised him that the next show Tool does will be him and I.

~meep
Old 07-10-2010, 11:27 PM   #4
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64
Re: 07.10.2010 - Seattle, WA @ Key Arena

3rd eye
jambi
ions
extended stinkier fist
eba
vicarious
more eba
the patient
intolerance
schism
46&2
lateralus with 2nd drummer
aenima

Fourth show for me but nothing topped my first. I choked down 200+ dollars like a fanboi and ended up with a 6th row seat that was pretty schweet. Security was all about no cameras and even though people all around me were getting away with pics, the one time I take a shot I get my battery pulled or the choice of getting my battery back and having to leave. Meh.

I liked the extended stinkier fist and the drum off during lateralus was a treat. Nothing beats seeing Danny splitting a big grin at the other drummer while they both wail away. Maynard played his usual incredulous "wtf" when the drummer came out and earlier on he did the usual "raise your hand if you're xxx" routine.

Hopefully they'll tour next year. My kiddo will be 14 and I promised him that the next show Tool does will be him and I.

~meep