View Single Post
Weapon's Avatar Weapon
07-10-2010, 04:33 PM

By far the best Tool show I have yet been to. The sound was incredible - danny and justin were huge and adam was spot on.. and even nardo seemed to be having a good time. Visually it was more intense than I remember. No complaints about the setlist, glad it was different than the last two shows I saw. Opening with Third Eye was beyond epic.

"There were more than a few concert-goers who didn't get their cocktail of intoxicants right stumbling about."

So true. We got on 2 wrong skytrains trying to get home and my girlfriend had a couple pukes. Good times.
Old 07-10-2010, 04:33 PM   #5
of the unconventional type

Bincount™: 616
Re: 07.09.2010 - Vancouver, BC @ GM Place

By far the best Tool show I have yet been to. The sound was incredible - danny and justin were huge and adam was spot on.. and even nardo seemed to be having a good time. Visually it was more intense than I remember. No complaints about the setlist, glad it was different than the last two shows I saw. Opening with Third Eye was beyond epic.

"There were more than a few concert-goers who didn't get their cocktail of intoxicants right stumbling about."

So true. We got on 2 wrong skytrains trying to get home and my girlfriend had a couple pukes. Good times.