View Single Post
mpeters
07-07-2010, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHutch7 View Post
So I was at this show and scored a signed poster that im have framed along with a setlist and ticketstub. The problem is I lost my ticket stub, does anyone think they could send me there used ticketstub or maybe they have a buddy that doesnt collect them. Anyway I would send you a few bucks if you could make this happen. Thanks for the help
DHutch7:

I have a used ticket stub. I would be willing to send it to you for a copy of the setlist. I am not familiar with how trading works on this site, but I would be willing to trade with you.
Old 07-07-2010, 07:02 PM   #44
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHutch7 View Post
So I was at this show and scored a signed poster that im have framed along with a setlist and ticketstub. The problem is I lost my ticket stub, does anyone think they could send me there used ticketstub or maybe they have a buddy that doesnt collect them. Anyway I would send you a few bucks if you could make this happen. Thanks for the help
DHutch7:

I have a used ticket stub. I would be willing to send it to you for a copy of the setlist. I am not familiar with how trading works on this site, but I would be willing to trade with you.
OFFLINE |