View Single Post
MrMario2011
07-02-2010, 08:21 PM

This was my first concert I had ever been to. I'd been trying to see Tool ever since I started listening to them and fell in love with them (almost 5 years ago) but I could never go. The night before, we had an "incident" and ALMOST didn't go, but we still made it! I went with my friend and we had an AMAZING time!!! The show was beautiful and words will never be able to describe what an experience it was, this was literally the best night of my life. I'm really praying a bootleg of this will surface, KC boots always tend to surface. Definitely worth the wait, time, and money we all put into it and I'll try to see Tool a few more times before I die!
Old 07-02-2010, 08:21 PM   #41
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 06.25.2010 - Kansas City, MO @ Sprint Center

This was my first concert I had ever been to. I'd been trying to see Tool ever since I started listening to them and fell in love with them (almost 5 years ago) but I could never go. The night before, we had an "incident" and ALMOST didn't go, but we still made it! I went with my friend and we had an AMAZING time!!! The show was beautiful and words will never be able to describe what an experience it was, this was literally the best night of my life. I'm really praying a bootleg of this will surface, KC boots always tend to surface. Definitely worth the wait, time, and money we all put into it and I'll try to see Tool a few more times before I die!
OFFLINE |