View Single Post
pentonvb05
07-29-2009, 12:50 PM

It was clear something pissed on MJK. The show started off great, Nard killed Jambi and Stinkfist, you could see during 46 & 2 was when he started to get annoyed. It was after that was when he mailed it in. I didnt expect to get aenima at all because of this. What makes some folks think "Oh that no flash photog rules dont apply to me"? You directly ruin the show for everyone else. If Maynard wanted to be have lights on him then Junior would take care of it. Ever since the Lateralus tour MJK was NEVER in the spotlight. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!
Old 07-29-2009, 12:50 PM   #80
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

It was clear something pissed on MJK. The show started off great, Nard killed Jambi and Stinkfist, you could see during 46 & 2 was when he started to get annoyed. It was after that was when he mailed it in. I didnt expect to get aenima at all because of this. What makes some folks think "Oh that no flash photog rules dont apply to me"? You directly ruin the show for everyone else. If Maynard wanted to be have lights on him then Junior would take care of it. Ever since the Lateralus tour MJK was NEVER in the spotlight. PAY ATTENTION PEOPLE!!
OFFLINE |