View Single Post
grimLoK
07-29-2009, 08:57 AM

i'm not going to name any names but i've read several posts that are complaining in one way or another about the crowd. now i've seen 6 tool shows in 5 different states and read the reviews to all of these shows and in every thread there are always ppl complaining about their fellow concert goers. what makes them think that somehow they are superior to the rest of the ppl in the crowd? if what these complainers say is true, then that means that they are the only decent human beings in the cities of birmingham, dallas, biloxi, pensacola, and atlanta. i find that hard to believe. i've enjoyed the crowd (for the most part) at every show i've been to. and when they complain about the "crowd" they're griping about ppl like you and me who might've driven hundreds of miles to see a great band. i'm from birmingham, al and some uninformed person stated his opinion about the crowd at the oak mountain show and how he would not go back to that place. well, fine. but don't lump everyone into one category. just because you ran into some jerks, don't assume everyone is that way. for all you know those ppl might've driven from out of state and aren't even from b'ham.

same goes for every show. i can promise that in every concert thread on here some are going to complain about the other tool fans in the audience. but think before you label the whole crowd terrible on account of a few numbskulls. once again, i was on the floor level at this venue and had no problems with anyone (in particular, moshers). this ends my rant. thank you for your patience.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:57 AM   #71
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

i'm not going to name any names but i've read several posts that are complaining in one way or another about the crowd. now i've seen 6 tool shows in 5 different states and read the reviews to all of these shows and in every thread there are always ppl complaining about their fellow concert goers. what makes them think that somehow they are superior to the rest of the ppl in the crowd? if what these complainers say is true, then that means that they are the only decent human beings in the cities of birmingham, dallas, biloxi, pensacola, and atlanta. i find that hard to believe. i've enjoyed the crowd (for the most part) at every show i've been to. and when they complain about the "crowd" they're griping about ppl like you and me who might've driven hundreds of miles to see a great band. i'm from birmingham, al and some uninformed person stated his opinion about the crowd at the oak mountain show and how he would not go back to that place. well, fine. but don't lump everyone into one category. just because you ran into some jerks, don't assume everyone is that way. for all you know those ppl might've driven from out of state and aren't even from b'ham.

same goes for every show. i can promise that in every concert thread on here some are going to complain about the other tool fans in the audience. but think before you label the whole crowd terrible on account of a few numbskulls. once again, i was on the floor level at this venue and had no problems with anyone (in particular, moshers). this ends my rant. thank you for your patience.
OFFLINE |