View Single Post
RF_
07-28-2009, 09:41 PM

Believe it or not, this is actually my first post to any forum! Oh, I would bet it all that you've chosen not to believe it! I am 28, and technologically literate (we'll see).

I am posting solely to give some propers to Junior for participating at all on here, and taking the time to address everyone's issues with last night. I guess I feel compelled because I haven't seen anyone say a simple thank you....(for posting here I mean....of course the devotees always thank him for his show performance). I'm sure some moron will reply to this with a compilation of every thank you ever written to Junior on this site.

Junior, thanks for the input on last night. I've worked many crews, and the fact that you get on here sometimes after load-out is pretty freaking amazing!

I've been a musician for the last 14 years, so I definitely have some thoughts on certain aspects of last night's performance. All I will say is that I agree with many of the reviewers (everyone except for that dude that posted something about how sick the Linkin Park show was, haha. Maybe another thread I read that in.) Positive note: obviously, TOOL has a pretty amazing crew! I can't emphasize that enough. Unless you've worked on a stage team, you would never appreciate how hard creating the physical/visual aspects of a TOOL show really is. Most people just think a lot of the stuff is already in the venue! haha.

Bottom line: it's already been said more than a few times. :/. Unfortunately, the Atlanta show will be the only one I will be able to attend.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:41 PM   #63
RF_
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 07.27.09 - Duluth, GA @ Gwinnett Arena

Believe it or not, this is actually my first post to any forum! Oh, I would bet it all that you've chosen not to believe it! I am 28, and technologically literate (we'll see).

I am posting solely to give some propers to Junior for participating at all on here, and taking the time to address everyone's issues with last night. I guess I feel compelled because I haven't seen anyone say a simple thank you....(for posting here I mean....of course the devotees always thank him for his show performance). I'm sure some moron will reply to this with a compilation of every thank you ever written to Junior on this site.

Junior, thanks for the input on last night. I've worked many crews, and the fact that you get on here sometimes after load-out is pretty freaking amazing!

I've been a musician for the last 14 years, so I definitely have some thoughts on certain aspects of last night's performance. All I will say is that I agree with many of the reviewers (everyone except for that dude that posted something about how sick the Linkin Park show was, haha. Maybe another thread I read that in.) Positive note: obviously, TOOL has a pretty amazing crew! I can't emphasize that enough. Unless you've worked on a stage team, you would never appreciate how hard creating the physical/visual aspects of a TOOL show really is. Most people just think a lot of the stuff is already in the venue! haha.

Bottom line: it's already been said more than a few times. :/. Unfortunately, the Atlanta show will be the only one I will be able to attend.
OFFLINE |