View Single Post
EyesOfAFallenAngel's Avatar EyesOfAFallenAngel
07-28-2009, 07:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sven View Post
After an overzealous security guard got to go on a power trip and stomped her way through every line yelling about how we can't open our cell phones during the show.
Funny, I forgot about this. The security guard (rather young girl) that was in our area (right behind us) pulled out her phone to take picture/video/whatever she was doing, and I saw her doing it. I went up to her and was like...sooo, is it cool if I take a picture on my phone? She said sure, as long as it didn't flash. Hahah. Either she didn't know what the "rules" were, or just didn't give a shit. I don't care, either way!

+1 Eoafa. end thread/ -Kelly
Old 07-28-2009, 07:42 PM   #43
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3227
Re: 07.24.09 - San Antonio, TX @ AT&T Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sven View Post
After an overzealous security guard got to go on a power trip and stomped her way through every line yelling about how we can't open our cell phones during the show.
Funny, I forgot about this. The security guard (rather young girl) that was in our area (right behind us) pulled out her phone to take picture/video/whatever she was doing, and I saw her doing it. I went up to her and was like...sooo, is it cool if I take a picture on my phone? She said sure, as long as it didn't flash. Hahah. Either she didn't know what the "rules" were, or just didn't give a shit. I don't care, either way!

+1 Eoafa. end thread/ -Kelly
OFFLINE |