View Single Post
taxicabgod's Avatar taxicabgod
12-11-2007, 12:39 AM

Great show. Best one i've seen on the 10,000 days so far with the vibe, spirits, whatever.
If I was a tad taller I'd have gotten that fkn drum head from Danny. I got a finger on it. Talked to the guy who got it and was able to get a good look at it. Danny draws a pentagram type thing and a bunch of other little symbols including a 666 and also signed and dated it. And Danny was sporting the E. Brand 42 jersey like a champ. (still my favorite player despite his lost season due to the blown achilles). Represent!

Was in row E in front of Maynard / Adam on the aisle. Probly saw Sonny boy but i don't know him so....

What the fuck is up with retard who is loving the show in row a and shows it by non stop giving the middle finger to everone? Must be a generation gap thing. I dunno.

Psyched for tmrw! Gonna be chillin in the way back seats taking in the long view.
Old 12-11-2007, 12:39 AM   #11
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1
Re: Dec 10 Los Angeles, CA Nokia Theater

Great show. Best one i've seen on the 10,000 days so far with the vibe, spirits, whatever.
If I was a tad taller I'd have gotten that fkn drum head from Danny. I got a finger on it. Talked to the guy who got it and was able to get a good look at it. Danny draws a pentagram type thing and a bunch of other little symbols including a 666 and also signed and dated it. And Danny was sporting the E. Brand 42 jersey like a champ. (still my favorite player despite his lost season due to the blown achilles). Represent!

Was in row E in front of Maynard / Adam on the aisle. Probly saw Sonny boy but i don't know him so....

What the fuck is up with retard who is loving the show in row a and shows it by non stop giving the middle finger to everone? Must be a generation gap thing. I dunno.

Psyched for tmrw! Gonna be chillin in the way back seats taking in the long view.
OFFLINE |