View Single Post
PArealtor
07-21-2007, 05:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by plymoynihan View Post
I have to agree about NJ crowds!! Not the first time I can say that either. Anyone go to the Asbury Park show during the Aenima tour...? A good handful of idiots looking for fights, smashing into girls- really bad experience.
I was there.. great show except for those idiots! I remember watching security try to figure out what to do since these guys were so big. After about 4 or 5 songs they got them out but it made for some anxious moments at that show. Especially since I was right on the floor about 10 feet from them...
Old 07-21-2007, 05:52 AM   #47
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/18 - Holmdel, NJ - PNC Arts Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by plymoynihan View Post
I have to agree about NJ crowds!! Not the first time I can say that either. Anyone go to the Asbury Park show during the Aenima tour...? A good handful of idiots looking for fights, smashing into girls- really bad experience.
I was there.. great show except for those idiots! I remember watching security try to figure out what to do since these guys were so big. After about 4 or 5 songs they got them out but it made for some anxious moments at that show. Especially since I was right on the floor about 10 feet from them...
OFFLINE |